can you believe this idiot??

Public Forum open to all visitors.
hiiamben

can you believe this idiot??

Post by hiiamben »

This dude is a total asshat!! Seems he thinks he knows what people will fly!!

Originally Posted by jokeri View Post
Have anyone though the matter that allied medium/heavy bombers in tier0 will be badly pwnd by 110's? I mean they cannot anymore run and do fancy pilot **** like in DB7/Havoc's. It will be interesting to see how many will still choose the slow bomber over fast one?
Most of the people asking for them don't want to actually FLY them -- or not more than a couple times anyway. I think developing medium and heavy bombers would be a TRAGIC waste of development resources.

Outside the nutty dambuster people no one WANTS to fly these things. Not REALLY. If they did they would be axis right now, flying 111's. But they're not. They tried it and then came back allied, back into their Havoks. No.... most of the people spamming for these dont want to fly them, they want to shoot them down.
617 dambusters not just a squad but a game imbalance

Stand up America before it's too late!!
Brey

Post by Brey »

WOO WOO!!! I,m a happy, nutty, dambuster, I,m a happy, nutty, dambuster, I,m a happy, nutty, dambuster.-LOL :D
Brey
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, "The DamBusters"

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

lol brey

yup i guess we are the crazy ones for wanting medium bombers LOL
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
BeemerD

Re: can you believe this idiot??

Post by BeemerD »

hiiamben wrote:This dude is a total asshat!! Seems he thinks he knows what people will fly!!

Have anyone though the matter that allied medium/heavy bombers in tier0 will be badly pwnd by 110's? I mean they cannot anymore run and do fancy pilot **** like in DB7/Havoc's. It will be interesting to see how many will still choose the slow bomber over fast one?
Most of the people asking for them don't want to actually FLY them -- or not more than a couple times anyway. I think developing medium and heavy bombers would be a TRAGIC waste of development resources.

Outside the nutty dambuster people no one WANTS to fly these things. Not REALLY. If they did they would be axis right now, flying 111's. But they're not. They tried it and then came back allied, back into their Havoks. No.... most of the people spamming for these dont want to fly them, they want to shoot them down.
Okaaaaaaayy....since we are trying so hard to get a medium bomber, lets send some Dambsuters into a german AF sneak off with a couple 111's repain' em, call it a day :lol:
617 Dam Busters
BeemerD, a US Marine wanna be :)
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

BeemerD wrote:
hiiamben wrote:This dude is a total asshat!! Seems he thinks he knows what people will fly!!

Okaaaaaaayy....since we are trying so hard to get a medium bomber, lets send some Dambsuters into a german AF sneak off with a couple 111's repain' em, call it a day :lol:
i second this plan! :D
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Frantish

Post by Frantish »

Hummm.

I fly nearly the slowest airplane in the game.

Again, and again, and again......

I second that "asshat" description.

PS, posting extra guards around our precious 111's ;)
Bose 26, er, DAMBUSTERS: De-constructing, one bomb at a time.
Lure

Post by Lure »

LOL. I just love LW pilots that don't realize the full potential of their equipment. Using the same levelbombing methods and discipline I used in the Havoc I managed to levelbomb my way up to #1 position in top-100 bombers the first half of one of the maps I played axis this winter. I just wanted to make sure it could be done.

It's funny how it's easier to see the advantage of the enemies aircrafts then to see what your own ride is good at. Everyone should spend at least a full month non-stop on the other side to try out the gear.
Tzulscha

Post by Tzulscha »

In my opinion he is quite correct in his assessment of most gamer pilots mentality.
The fighter guys want more easy targets, but they don't wanna BE targets.
In that respect he is right, building bigger bombers WOULD be a waste of resources.
IF that was all there was to it.

It's those "nutty dambusters" however, that prove he is wrong.
We WILL fly the big planes and if we do it, others will too.

'Apres moi, le deluge!' after all... :wink:
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

i had fun that map we flew 111's

we did that all rdp... wouldn't mind trying at my hand at CAS with them some day