No more HO HO HO!

Public Forum open to all visitors.
mevan

No more HO HO HO!

Post by mevan »

http://whatsthecrack.net/Santas-warned- ... e-to-women
Santas warned 'ho ho ho' offensive to women
Santas in Australia's largest city have been told not to use Father Christmas's traditional "ho ho ho" greeting because it may be offensive to women, it was reported Thursday.

Sydney's Santa Clauses have instead been instructed to say "ha ha ha" instead, the Daily Telegraph reported.

One disgruntled Santa told the newspaper a recruitment firm warned him not to use "ho ho ho" because it could frighten children and was too close to "ho", a US slang term for prostitute.

"Gimme a break," said Julie Gale, who runs the campaign against sexualising children called Kids Free 2B Kids.

"We are talking about little kids who do not understand that "ho, ho, ho" has any other connotation and nor should they," she told the Telegraph.

"Leave Santa alone."

A local spokesman for the US-based Westaff recruitment firm said it was "misleading" to say the company had banned Santa's traditional greeting and it was being left up to the discretion of the individual Santa himself.
RAF CO Retired.
Bootn3ck

Post by Bootn3ck »

dont worry mevan bud....i thought i was getting burgled last year by some fat 2@ down my chimney....hes now dead so no santa this year :lol:
And when i get to heaven,
to Saint Peter i will tell,
Another soldier reporting sir,
ive served my time in hell.
mevan

Post by mevan »

Bootn3ck wrote:dont worry mevan bud....i thought i was getting burgled last year by some fat 2@ down my chimney....hes now dead so no santa this year :lol:
RAF CO Retired.
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

mevan wrote:
Bootn3ck wrote:dont worry mevan bud....i thought i was getting burgled last year by some fat 2@ down my chimney....hes now dead so no santa this year :lol:

JUST DAMN BOOT Look at WTF u have done Now......
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Bootn3ck

Post by Bootn3ck »

after the day ive had with 1000 crying 1 yr olds for my young uns birthday party that crying baby come down my chimney tonight it be dead also :lol:
And when i get to heaven,
to Saint Peter i will tell,
Another soldier reporting sir,
ive served my time in hell.