meeting with the rats

Public Forum open to all visitors.
hiiamben

meeting with the rats

Post by hiiamben »

well i was there and all i can say is they did a damnd good job of feeding us cheese!! Only thing they talked about was the stff they are fixing to implement. gophur didnt even really let any of the allied folk's ask anything it was mostly axis go figure huh? I was gonna ask a cpl. of question's but nope ran out of time.
617 dambusters not just a squad but a game imbalance

Stand up America before it's too late!!
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

i remember attending those... pure waste of time in retrospect
allibone

Re: meeting with the rats

Post by allibone »

hiiamben wrote:well i was there and all i can say is they did a damnd good job of feeding us cheese!! Only thing they talked about was the stff they are fixing to implement. gophur didnt even really let any of the allied folk's ask anything it was mostly axis go figure huh? I was gonna ask a cpl. of question's but nope ran out of time.

Well last time you got to ask a question you asked about your lat/long line bug, which you were the only player in the history of WWIIOL to experience, so to be honest i don't think we missed out on much :lol:

:wink:
hiiamben

Post by hiiamben »

Alli i asked that in the forums bud not in a rats meeting. no1 on our side was able to ask what they were going to do to make things a bit more equal so we don't have anymore melt down's like we just had.
617 dambusters not just a squad but a game imbalance

Stand up America before it's too late!!
allibone

Post by allibone »

yer arse, i remember it well I nearly pee'd myself giggling when I heard you come on TS and ask that.

Don't make me look out the mp3 of the discussion! :wink:

Anyhoo, it is sad that as you say during this discussion the Allies didn't get much of a say, sounds just like the hangar forums where people who post most often (axis) get listened too more often too.

75% of posts in the hangar forums are by Axis players, we are all to busy playing the game to be bitching in there (well apart from Bundy :) ) I wonder if that says something about the mentality of the opposing sides hmmm :wink:
getme73

Post by getme73 »

^Amen
Getme73
617 Squadron "The DamBusters"