Some of the 101st Are addicted to RDP bombing.

Public Forum open to all visitors.
trevor8

Some of the 101st Are addicted to RDP bombing.

Post by trevor8 »

I have been training the willing in the 101st in the arts of bombing. I have shown them 617ths guide and I feel most of the pilots have it down.

They have been RDP bombing the axis into the stone age.

We are looking to get a big raid together with 4wing, 617th, 101st, and destroy the axis factories.

airslayer was talking about this weekend (I will not make it due to real army stuff).

We have been kicking the Idea around of having a Friday or Saturday "steel Rain" night, ontop of our Tuesday Squad night.

101st Uses TS3....so I may have to set them up with AHC TS if they dont have it.

We have 3 members currently in the top bombers list :)

So what do yall think?

Some joint squad RDP bombing?
<S>!

Firefighter/Military Police
Trevor A. Abney
"Trevor8"
ImageImage
Tzulscha

Re: Some of the 101st Are addicted to RDP bombing.

Post by Tzulscha »

I'm up for anything that gets bombers in the air.

If you post dates, I'll try to be there, subject to real world constraints of course...
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

We can give it a go. Just let us know when. Me and Tz are doing a few runs as we speak...
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

airslayr88<101st>

Post by airslayr88<101st> »

Im currently getting with 4th wing squad leaders for there support as well, Ill post updates to get the official day. it will most likely be on a Saturday. Here is the original post on 101st forums...
Myself, a few others from the squad and a few blue tags have been able to keep the Axis Factories down to between 50% and 65% output overall for the last 5 days. This has a minor affect of slowing there resupply...but it helps ALOT in the low pop times. It helps having 2 PZ3's comin at you rather than 5 ya know. I would like to get a raid going this weekend sometime to wipe there factories out completely to prepare for the push on them during the week. I deem this raid "Operation Sauerkraut" i would like shadow's approval on this proposal to get a few more bombers in the air. yes RDP can be boring BUT with 5 bombers alone...thats 1 run per factory= 9 runs and were done thats 2-3 hrs but if we get 10 bombers and split in 2 groups to avoid EA get wat i mean the more bombers the faster it goes and the more pissed off the Axis will be. let me know what you all think please im all for input. I would love to see 20+ bombers going. Also if this does get approved Trev i need you to try and get 617's support if you could.
More to come soon...