Hello there...

Public Forum open to all visitors.

Hello there...

Post by Guest »

S! chaps.

I'm looking to get more involved with the strat bombing campaign, more specifically the strat bombing campaign in the Euro timezone. I figured you guys were the ones to see. :D

Do you have any contacts for this timezone? I'd like to tag along with you and get involved with boosting the Euro numbers a bit.

I may be a shabby fighter pilot and useless dive bomber but I normally spend my time level bombing front line towns and FB's so when it comes to using our "bombers" properly I have no problems with that side of things.

Oh yeah, I've been solely Allied since joining the game over a year ago and have spent most of that as a member, and still am a member, of 40Commando....I'm not a spy...honest. :wink:

Re: Hello there...

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:S! chaps.

I'm looking to get more involved with the strat bombing campaign, more specifically the strat bombing campaign in the Euro timezone. I figured you guys were the ones to see. :D

Do you have any contacts for this timezone? I'd like to tag along with you and get involved with boosting the Euro numbers a bit.

I may be a shabby fighter pilot and useless dive bomber but I normally spend my time level bombing front line towns and FB's so when it comes to using our "bombers" properly I have no problems with that side of things.

Oh yeah, I've been solely Allied since joining the game over a year ago and have spent most of that as a member, and still am a member, of 40Commando....I'm not a spy...honest. :wink:

Bah, silly me, didn't register with my game name which is ward

Ah well, I'll register depending on the response I get. ;)
mevan

Post by mevan »

S! Ward. Glad to see ya stop by. I believe we have flown together before. I will pass this up to our CO and I'm sure he will be back to ya.

Have you registered for the AHC forums?
RAF CO Retired.
barely8
Site Admin

Post by barely8 »

Ward! I remember flying with you before. I have spent a couple of "blue flu" days at home and remember seeing you.

Heck ya, strap on a bomber anytime and join up with us, or anyone strat bombing for that matter. Glad you stopped by. S!
Retired Allied Forces Commander in Chief
ward

Post by ward »

mevan wrote:Have you registered for the AHC forums?

Yes, I only post there when necessary but I do read them quite regularly.

I'll keep my eye out for any organised strat runs in the Euro timezone and I do tune ch. 3 every now and again on the off chance that something is going on. Tends to be quiet. :(

Well, if you ever need some Euro guys to help with any runs I'm sure 40Comm could scrape together some bombers and fighters to help out.

Regards,

ward
Main4ce

Post by Main4ce »

Hi Ward,

I'm also on Euro Time (CET) and would be glad of any help. If you tune into Channel 3 I'll give you a call when in game!

8)
Main4ce
XO
RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

Moto: "After me the flood"

Another Happy Bomber!
Codguy

Post by Codguy »

S! Ward, thanks for contributing to the Strat campaign. Although I'm typically a US primetime player, due to erratic work schedules, I do find myself flying occasionally during US mornings/afternoons so will be up ch3 as well when I'm in-game.

Also keep an eye out for doc7 and nico (not sure what squads they are with) as they do most of their bombing during Euro afternoons/evenings. They advertise runs on ch3 as well.
Codguy
Pilot Recruiter
RAF 617 Sqn "The Dambusters"
"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
FuelPump

Post by FuelPump »

Good one Ward.
I'm in the Aussie TZ. Sometimes there is a bit of overlap between when you will be playing, and when I'll be playing.
I'd be happy to fly with you.
Fuelpump
RAAF
617 Squadron