General question (GMT)

Public Forum open to all visitors.

General question (GMT)

Post by Guest »

Hi all,

A bit of background first, im currently with another squad and have been playing about 2 months but ive recently picked up the air war (mostly ground pounding before) and have become addicted. The squad im currently with are a great bunch of guys but dont really fly (much).

As such im looking for a squad that flies alot and with whom i can get some air experience - my question is do you have much of a gmt presence? Ive been really impressed with the ops you guys pulled off which was what brought me here but I dont know if you have much of a presence during the evening gmt which would be crucial for me.

cheers.
hiiamben

Post by hiiamben »

Well 1st of all who the heck are ya? LOL As far as our time's go we try to cover all of them. We are working on getting the rdp war going 24/7. I can tell you that our times when most are on are during U.S. primetime. I don't know if you are aware but we can be reached on bomber commnd chnl 3 ingame, so if you have any question's at all justtry us un chnl3 and in here.
617 dambusters not just a squad but a game imbalance

Stand up America before it's too late!!
allibone

Post by allibone »

Hey bud, I live in the UK and fly during GMT evening so just get in touch in-game or on Teamspeak and I'll be happy to help.

P.S. It'd be handy if you told us your name ;-)