Greetings wankers :)

Public Forum for new recruits.
Bundyrum1

Greetings wankers :)

Post by Bundyrum1 »

Just thought I would drop in and say hi. It's been awhile since I've played the game but I have been keeping an eye on it. Unfortunately I can't get broadband access where I currently live so gaming is out for me.Has snippet got any kids yet? Has Ben accepted Obama yet? Is Duke still active? I went through the roster and so many names I remember flying with. We had some great missions gents:)
Hope everyone is safe and life is treating them well.
Reddog
Site Admin

Re: Greetings wankers :)

Post by Reddog »

S! Trevor, good to hear from you. Let me answer your Inquiry in Order:

1. Snipples(as he is now known) has no offspring, that he knows of yet. He's currently single and out of the Army, living outside Washington, DC.

2. Ben still thinks the President of our Country is the Devil's Spawn. He has collected all of his Social Security Back Pay(referred to as Obama Money) and has bought a house somewhere in the foot hills
of Oklahoma, where I am sure he is preparing his Doomsday Bunker.

My oldest daughter(Redpup3) graduates from college this May and my youngest daughter(Redpup) just started college, so life goes on.

I will always remember the 100+ Bomber Raids you ran. They were such a Blast.

S!

:iconpidu :iconpidu :iconpidu :iconpidu
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

hey bundy! i pmed you a password reset for your original account so you can stop being a imposter :P

Its funny you came around, ive been working with a few aussies this week and we were just talking about those epic raids this weekend :iconpidu

reddog summed it up pretty well,

charlie is back and is being a ground whore while sucking up to the AHC to get ribbons.

kiz got locked down with a ball and chain, hes currently trying to piece together two pcs but he may have lost his computer skillz and we may never see him again if he doesnt succeed.

the game isnt where we want it and im sure it hasnt changed to much since youve been gone, but it still offers good times for friends to get together and show the axis whos the boss...
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Bundyrum1

Post by Bundyrum1 »

Hey snipples - Information

Private message could not be found.

No pm arrived
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

ha, would help if i sent it to the imposter not the normal account :lol:

resent
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV