Joining The Dam Busters

Public Forum for new recruits.
Forrest

Joining The Dam Busters

Post by Forrest »

Greetings Gents:

I am interested in joining your troupe! I have had the honor to participate in a number of recent RDP runs with Reddog, Sniper62, etc...and have enjoyed myself immensely.

A little about me: I have been playing WW2OL off and on since 2001. I used to play Axis a lot the first few years (member of SG back in its day), until ~2004 when numbers imbalance compelled me to play the underpopulated side. Back then, the term 'Playing Underpop' meant 'Playing Allies'. I was fortunate to run into Kizmet and Hiiamben and a number of other great DamBusters, and took part in extensive RDP runs (back when we pretty muched wiped out Axis Tier Advances). I guess that could be labelled the 'Golden Age' of WW2OL RDP.

I left the game in the mid-2000s when RDP rules were changed to the point that bombing was practically neutered. I recently came back and have enjoyed bombing again. From CAS, to Bridge-Busting, to RDP runs...a good time has been had.

Which brings me back to The DamBusters! I have read the Code Of Conduct, agree with it entirely, and would like to join. Thank you for your consideration of my request. I look forward to our next RDP adventure in-game.

Forrest
Reddog
Site Admin

Re: Joining The Dam Busters

Post by Reddog »

S! Forest

Welcome Aboard!

S!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

awesome!

catch one of us ingame to get you joined up there, once that happens we can add ya to the squad room here in the forums.

we will be bombing tomorrow starting at 1400est

S!
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Welcome Forrest.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Forrest

Post by Forrest »

Right on! I'll be there with 'bombs on'. ;^)
nathan111

Post by nathan111 »

Welcome kid....hehe :)