Squad co meeting

Public Forum open to all visitors.
hiiamben

Squad co meeting

Post by hiiamben »

Schar i was reading about the sqaud summit in the announcements section. Sounds like we definetely need some1 to reperesent the dambusters at this meetinng. It says if you can't make it to delegate some1 to attend for the squad.
617 dambusters not just a squad but a game imbalance

Stand up America before it's too late!!
Ithica

Re: Squad co meeting

Post by Ithica »

Can I show up drunk? I think that would represent the squad well :lol:
Solitaer

Re: Squad co meeting

Post by Solitaer »

Hi guys. I would be interested on what was talked about at this meeting if any of you can give me a run down. I am curious what role "squads" will play in the new system when in place. I am ofcourse displeased as I didnt think that we would have a choice when it came to Brigaids, as to if we wanted to join one. Also didnt know that AOs were comming until I read the read me in 1.17 so I am not looking forward to any more surprises. This system isnt appealing to me and as my sub runs out on the 27th I wont be able to read the stuff at site. So Ill drop by here from time to time to see if brigaids are working and or if they intend on going through with it. I was on the verge of asking my old squad if they wanted to give WWII a try, but 1.17 came out (luckily) before I asked them, I would be a laughing stock. Im glad I didnt.
I tryed new patch, sounds are "ok". But going red from shooting the ATR in one shot is just plane silly, try it you'll see what I mean.
With the AOs they are trying to make every battle a battle of bastone or Stalingrad, thats just not the way it was.
I liked what we used to do better.
Anyway I hope things take a turn for the better soon.

Solitaer
Graciously serving my god, Ultimatly one wing dipped in blood.

Solitaer