Hello

Public Forum open to all visitors.
getme73

Hello

Post by getme73 »

Hey does anyone actually play anymore? Seems a far cry from what it was... Just asking. been on a bit in free mode atm. I've seen reddog, and Sniper log in for a minute or 2 but that's all. Or am i missing the timing or something? Anyway just asking....S!
Getme73
617 Squadron "The DamBusters"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Sniper62 »

It's slow for sure. I was in for a few hours last friday and again on monday, overcast skies made that a single mission night. I was hoping to get a Big Bomber Monday thing going again and focus time on mondays specifically. Reddog is having n00b issues taking off in the new Wellington that he's working through, possible keymapper issue, and we're planning to play either saturday evening over sunday.

For me it's tough as a lot of my spare time is actually spent on the behind the scenes stuff for WWIIOL.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
getme73

Post by getme73 »

Well Sniper, I'm not exactly ready to pilot either. working on getting a flight stick worked out. might take a minute. but I can crew if that's allowed with my "free" status atm. Although I'll be a paying customer again soon enough. I'm in for BBMs again and will be around. Can always shoot me a text as well see if i can jump on. Miss you guys and all the fun we had back in the day lol.
Think the last year I played was right after I got married in 2004. Now just recently divorced lol and 17 years older. Hard to believe its been that long. but hit me up ill share my # with ya
Getme73
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Saturday or Sunday is best for me due to hours difference, just contact me via ww2online discord if youre flying. (or maybe we create out own discord.)
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Well let's consider who's actually still here.

It looks like Me, Sniper, Peg, Getme and last but not least Ailibone.

I think that's it so far.

With Covid and everything who Knows.

Let's plan on tomorrow, but with a caveat.

I can fly DB7's or HE-111's or JU88, since I use rudder pedals. But not the Wellington.

CRS is aware and working on it.

Still need to figure out voice comms in game too.

What Time ?
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

getme73

Post by getme73 »

Well I"ll be around. Reddog i sent a PM with my # to text or call if needed. Hope it works out.
1 thing I'd rather not play Axis but i will for the company....S!
Getme73
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

sorry couldn't make it, got invited to a neighbours bbq, and by the time Sniper messaged me via Discord it was 9pm so bit late, will be around this weekend if you guys are on earlier, message me on discord.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"