Server Tracked Bombs

Public Forum open to all visitors.
ODonovan
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

Server Tracked Bombs

Post by ODonovan »

WWII ONLINE NEWS: Version 1.36.5.0 ReadmeComing June 1st 2020 , Cornered Rat Software will be releasing WWII Online version 1.36.5.0! This includes some highly anticipated content such as Server Tracked Bombs, STG44, HUD Waypoints, New Trenches + MORE! Join us for this exciting patch and get ready for our big 19th anniversary celebration / D-Day event on June 6th 2020 at 11AM. Please continue reading for patch notes and event details.

http://www.wwiionline.com/game-news/pro ... 5-0-readme

I just thought I would put this up here, in case anyone knew of any bomber pilots who might be interested.

-Irish
No one can say I didn't try.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: Server Tracked Bombs

Post by Sniper62 »

We were actually just in the test client last night doing some final testing with 17 or so players spawned in. I flew bombing runs on all three countries from around 1km and racked up the kills!
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Due to some amazing work by the Developer Frisbone and the whole QA team, STO Bombs have finally made their way into WWIIOL after many years of asking and wanting them by bomber pilots. Through a ton of testing, they seem to work great and should get bombers off the deck and up with some altitude. AAA gunners will have to re-home their skills to hit targets that are higher than usual and fighter pilots may start needing to look above them for incoming bombers.

My question, who will be the first bomber pilot to get infantry kills from 6km or above?!
http://forums.wwiionline.com/forums/top ... cked-bombs
Sniper62

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

What is going to happen when everybody Cries about getting Killed by bombs.

I'm not sure the supply chain Globally will be able to handle the extra demand during the pandemic?

??
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Then they need to make friends with the Air guys for some protection. They've been asking about extending the range of the bofors and other AAA guns already.

I'm also looking into extending the bombsight limit of 6km, so that should make things a bit more fun bombing up at 7-8km whenever needed.
Sniper62

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Nice work. :icongoodjob:
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"