Hopefully one day...

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Pegasusbelgar

Hopefully one day...

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

RDP bomber gameplay will look like this, large formations, long mission times, proper airfield layout.

Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: Hopefully one day...

Post by Sniper62 »

Idk about the 5 hour mission but damn, formations of bombers like that would be awesome!

btw, we do have a new airfield in game, up at Den Haag. Check it out, it's a lot different than we are used to, the layout is intended to get players to taxi.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Pegasusbelgar

Re: Hopefully one day...

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Sniper62 wrote:Idk about the 5-hour mission but damn, formations of bombers like that would be awesome!

btw, we do have a new airfield in game, up at Den Haag. Check it out, it's a lot different than we are used to, the layout is intended to get players to taxi.
Yes, it would be amazing, wouldn't it each player having one to two bombers each would be a game changer for RDP and the airwar for both those flying the bombers and the enemy defenders.

Yes, the new airfield layout was something I have wanted for years to enable us to taxi from our parking bay one by one to the runway just like the video above portrays, I will look forward to seeing it replacing the other airfields in game.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"