Not Sure if You Noticed...

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Charlie3

Re: Not Sure if You Noticed...

Post by Charlie3 »

I got all excited about some of the new changes and the week of WBS recently was super fun because a lot of old timers logged in and there were what appeared to be around a thousand people in game.

I even upgraded to a builder account, thinking it won't be long until we have a Welly and maybe the 617 would have a reunion.

However, over the past month, whenever I look at discord, there are at best 10-15 strangers online. Our beloved game appears to have died. Hardly nobody plays nowadays and I cannot find the motivation to log in and play.

At any rate, I may unsub and devote time to other endeavors. I have been playing Arma3, SCUM and Mudrunner of late with a few guys from WW2OL. If any of you are interested in gaming other stuff, my phone is 863-595-5242. I may check in here a few times per year only.

S! to you all. It's sad to see the team broken up.

C3
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Work on the Wellington recently started...that's a great thing! :shock:
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

STO BOMBS...STO BOMBS...STO BOMBS

I shall return. Best news in years. Kizmet sub still active. Have been waiting for the damned Server Tracked Objects for a long long time.

Finishing our move to Savannah. Finally back home.

I shall return BIOTICHES.

:iconjuke: :iconjuke: :iconjuke: :iconjuke: :iconjuke: :iconjuke: :iconjuke: :iconjuke: :iconpidu :iconpidu :iconpidu :iconpidu :iconpidu :iconworship: :iconworship: :iconworship: :iconworship:
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

Nice to hear from you, John.

My account is still active.