27-29 July

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Sniper62
Site Admin

27-29 July

Post by Sniper62 »

With the Factory Damage Repair times updated to 48 hours and a new map just starting this past week, I'm thinking it may be time to get some RDP bombing in this weekend. What do yall think?
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Reddog
Site Admin

Re: 27-29 July

Post by Reddog »

I've been trying to fly the &(^$(^$$(&&^()&+ DB-7, but, it's jus too dang fast. Gimme me my slo,steady 111.

:iconFU: :toke:
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

I can't believe I said that. Sad

But True

S!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

:lol: you need some practice! :iconpidu
Sniper62

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Forrest

Post by Forrest »

I went Axis this week to prove to them that the 111 works. We've totally wiped out French Factories this weekend. Of course, whiners in the playerbase are already clamoring for an RDP nerf. If CRS changes it back, my support for the game is done.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

I saw that, both the French and British factories were hurting all weekend. I did some bombing on the axis factories this weekend but not as much as i wanted to do.

Let the whiners whine, it seems to be bringing up discussions about how to improve RDP bombing which i've been trying to do lately.
Sniper62

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Thanks for the Ratchat last night was interesting to hear some views, i also had a brief chat privately with Hatch about RDP bombing and the negatives and maybe some positives for drone bombers, was good to even got his mind ticking on some ideas on how it might work.

I am up for flying this weekend as most of my flying is done via a virtual airline i fly for so the joystick doesnt need much dusting off.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Airslayr88

Post by Airslayr88 »

Probably wont be back in game until a WBS or i have a few extra bucks, money with 4 kids is freakin tight. Been trying to get in touch with everyone here more than just a once a week/month post, something a little more real-time like discord or steam, those of you I did find in discord got an invite to the one for "617DB" I made a few weeks ago.
Commander, 76 Squadron (CAS Brigade)

Check my YouTube! Videos and Add me
http://www.youtube.com/user/Airslayr88