Merry Christmas!

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Merry Christmas!

Post by Sniper62 »

Merry Christmas everyone!

Another year has come and gone and it's been a busy one for CRS and myself. Things didn't go quite as planned but we are hoping to make up for the mistakes and get the big things knocked out this year. I'll have yall know I put some RDP specific changes on the list of things that will be happening this year and even STO bombs!

Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Pegasusbelgar

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Merry Christmas to you Sniper and the 617 family.

Hope there is some RDP love and new bombers coming in 2018, also clone bombers like Aces High and Warbirds have been doing for years to enable larger formations for our enemy fighter friends to shoot down.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

PegasusUK - Preliminary art done on things like Wellington, LEO451, Halifax, p-47 and many others...

Was nice reading that today on the roadmap comments section. My gaming computer got fried from lightning so have not been playing of late. Be nice to have a new medium or heavy bomber in 2018.

C3
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

charlie, that's the hope...it would be an awesome day if we get those into the game. I've also got RDP improvements on the list ;)

I'm now the Development Lead so hopefully i can get things rolling toward fixing the strat side of the game.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Sniper62 wrote:charlie, that's the hope...it would be an awesome day if we get those into the game. I've also got RDP improvements on the list ;)

I'm now the Development Lead so hopefully i can get things rolling toward fixing the strat side of the game.
Clone bombers, Clone bombers, Clone bombers. :iconpidu

Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"