Steam Released...

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Steam Released...

Post by Sniper62 »

Have yall been in game yet? Numbers have seemed to triple constantly throughout the day. Everyone is reporting mostly good things and battles like they were back in the day.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Airslayr88

Re: Steam Released...

Post by Airslayr88 »

can confirm. activated wbs on the 8th and constantly seeing 10+ ea and we even hit 5 ao's for a steady 2-3 days so pop was much higher than normal. Also yesterday was about 4 hours straight of A2A fights over Hoog, my mouth literally fell open at the site of a 30+ furball and it stayed 20-30+ with airfields that close. Ton of kills to be had, I bombed in a 2c last night for about an hour and got tons of kills. Come back get in discord so we can chat at least this month. Hope the steam pop sticks around, but its near hayday skies atm so get it while its active.
Commander, 76 Squadron (CAS Brigade)

Check my YouTube! Videos and Add me
http://www.youtube.com/user/Airslayr88
Airslayr88

Post by Airslayr88 »

Also, anyone who is actively logging in please get on discord, you dont have to be in a voice channel to show your online. If I see a 617DB tag chances are I'll log in and join so I can fly with someone from the squad. 4wing is nice but stealing kills from them is gonna piss them off at some point lol.

<617DB>AirSlayr88 is how I'm doing my tag in discord so its easier to spot without remembering every persons name since it sorts alphabetically.

Forrest

Post by Forrest »

Its insane in the air. I'm seeing Red Squares every time I fly into an AO/DO. 109s/190s galore. So it can't all be Steamers, but WBS folks too. I'm getting shot down by old players I haven't seen in nearly a decade. Getting in, dropping bombload, and getting out alive...is getting harder and harder by the day. Usually there's 10-20 planes in furballs above/below me at every AO. With 3+ EA chasing me at all times. Axis Air superiority is a thing right now.
Airslayr88

Post by Airslayr88 »

Forrest wrote:Its insane in the air. I'm seeing Red Squares every time I fly into an AO/DO. 109s/190s galore. So it can't all be Steamers, but WBS folks too. I'm getting shot down by old players I haven't seen in nearly a decade. Getting in, dropping bombload, and getting out alive...is getting harder and harder by the day. Usually there's 10-20 planes in furballs above/below me at every AO. With 3+ EA chasing me at all times. Axis Air superiority is a thing right now.
Yup I'd 2nd that. 109's are harder to fight I've noticed...not able to turn fight them into a flop/advantage anymore unless they are very green but I'm still K/D positive :P