Campaign 125

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Campaign 125

Post by Sniper62 »

Finally got my desk build and everything hooked back up, ready for some bombin! 124 ended tonight and they are working to get 125 up and running. I'm thinking we have us a 3 days of bombing weekend to kick this map off...starting friday evening through sunday afternoon.

Anyone up for a squad night this week? I dont have college this month, so im open to play in the evenings. I'm thinking Wednesday 5-6pm EST?
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Charlie3

Re: Campaign 125

Post by Charlie3 »

I'm taking this weekend off from work... will likely play some.

Forrest is going axis this map? Shall we join him?

Always liked darthmarty, the new CinC... going axis sounds fun but i might try and support marty... dunno, 111s and 88s sure are fun to play with
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

Factory timers reduced from 18 hours to 15 hours as a result of in game population as of late (it's been heavy).

New campaign is less than a week old if yall want to bomb factories this weekend.
Forrest

Post by Forrest »

I won't be full Axis this campaign. I resigned from AHC so I could fiddle with the Axis equipment on occasion and not be side-locked. I'll most likely be doing one side or the other for the day, depending on my mood (and which equipment I'd like to play with at that time).

Anytime there is a squad nite scheduled, count me in. Allied or Axis.
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Happy to play this weekend if you guys are around this evening.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Logged in a few times with me being the only one on, it seems harder to find you guys nowadays.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Pegasusbelgar wrote:Logged in a few times with me being the only one on, it seems harder to find you guys nowadays.
i was hoping to play all weekend but other stuff came up. I was on each evening last week though. Been hopping in my ole spitfire lately.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV