1.35 Beta

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Sniper62
Site Admin

1.35 Beta

Post by Sniper62 »

The public 1.35 beta is now running live for everyone to test. The normal campaign is put on hold for this week in order to get a large number of players testing 1.35. Get in there and make sure shit works! lol

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/sh ... ?p=6986776
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: 1.35 Beta

Post by Sniper62 »

andddd scratch that, they found some big ticket items early in the mass test. the new campaign has begun.
Sniper62

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Builders beta this weekend for 1.35. It's getting closer to release!
Sniper62

Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

Damn. Sorry sniper I was working on the new roof on my place and did not check in. Let me know when beta starts again. I will be there. By the way, what were the big ticket items they found?
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

They just had a beta this weekend, everything went well expect for one thing that wasnt client or host related...looks like 1.35 is pretty much ready! great news for sure...let alone other things coming down the pipe, they will hopefully get RDP bombing going again
Sniper62