Campaign 120

Public Forum open to all visitors.
ODonovan
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

Campaign 120

Post by ODonovan »

This past campaign (119) ended in disaster for the Allies. Supply was directly noted as a major cause.

The new patch (1.35) is coming.

Some folks have wanted to go Axis. They've now had the chance to get it out of their system.

It's time to reform and let the rain of bombs begin again.

So, is there hope the Dambusters will come back together as a unit, or is it only a pipedream?

-Irish
No one can say I didn't try.
Pegasusbelgar

Re: Campaign 120

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

I will try it again in v1.35 but not before.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

not sure where charlie and kiz disappeared off to but i know ill be pretty busy this map and wont have much game time.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

Still the same shit with my DSL sniper. I still call and have them come out but no real luck yet. I will be going to see Charlie in January and plan on taking my rig down so we get some game time as we work on a website project.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
ODonovan
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by ODonovan »

Kizmet wrote:Still the same shit with my DSL sniper. I still call and have them come out but no real luck yet. I will be going to see Charlie in January and plan on taking my rig down so we get some game time as we work on a website project.
Charlie isn't that far from me. Sounds like a good time to meet up for lunch, somewhere. If Tuxedo ever comes back to the board, maybe we can even recruit him. He lives pretty close to me, from what he says. We could use him, his son, and their friend, ingame.

-Irish
No one can say I didn't try.
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

ODonovan wrote:
Kizmet wrote:Still the same shit with my DSL sniper. I still call and have them come out but no real luck yet. I will be going to see Charlie in January and plan on taking my rig down so we get some game time as we work on a website project.
Charlie isn't that far from me. Sounds like a good time to meet up for lunch, somewhere. If Tuxedo ever comes back to the board, maybe we can even recruit him. He lives pretty close to me, from what he says. We could use him, his son, and their friend, ingame.

-Irish
we could have a party at my house when john comes down next month if you want to drive over... but i have not been playing much lately because i've got alot going on
Forrest

Post by Forrest »

Teaching some new guys how to bomb. Also got 4wing, bg17 starting to dedicate some time to factory runs. I try to keep a dedicated French brig back from the frontline for RDP runs.
Forrest

Post by Forrest »

If yall want to go Axis, I'm game. Rather fly with yall than hang onto HC duties. ;^)