POST YOUR INGAME DAYS AND TIMES HERE, PLEASE

Public Forum open to all visitors.
ODonovan
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

POST YOUR INGAME DAYS AND TIMES HERE, PLEASE

Post by ODonovan »

If anyone has any missions planned, please post "MISSION" at the top of your post. Otherwise, post times and days of your availability, and if you will definitely be ingame at those times. Thanks!

I can be ingame after 10pm EDT (US Eastern time) most nights. I can try to make day missions on weekends. Nothing is set in stone, as I am the caregiver for my disabled wife and two school-age boys, both of whom are ADHD and one of whom has Asperger's Syndrome (Autism). I will look for people on the Allied TS site, on the Dambusters' channel. Everyone check there, and possibly 4Wing's channel if they're the only unit flying missions at the time.

S!

-Irish
No one can say I didn't try.
Kizmet
Site Admin

Re: POST YOUR INGAME DAYS AND TIMES HERE, PLEASE

Post by Kizmet »

I am preparing to play some. We're entering the second 24 hour period after my wife had Rotator Cuff and Carpel Tunnel surgery done on her left wrist and shoulder. Still in quite a lot of pain. I haven't slept much and don't think I will before tomorrow night. She took care of me when I had mine done so it's my turn now. In any case, I am looking forward to playing. At least I hope my install works. I have reloaded the game after doing a complete install. Only thing left for me to do is to log in and make sure sound etc works. That was my problem before and I've done everything CRS said to do so I will see. After that, I hope to be playing some.

Meeting up at 10 PM eastern is no problem for me. Of course I'll probably already have flown with Charlie earlier in the evening. At least I hope he'll be trying to fly a trip or two during the week. I'm suppose to be working on Charlie's website tonight but I'm so tired from no sleep I can't concentrate. Have to get that done for him as soon as I can.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with you and any others who may be playing now. Like charlie, I really miss playing the game. To me the best part of the game is the people we play with. Lots of friendships have been made in the twelve years I've been playing. Sub has been active since Jan of 03. I met up with charlie in 03. He was the command sgt major and trainer in the Alamo Scouts squad I joined when I first started playing. Had to be able to place 4 satchel charges while moving without getting killed before I could participate in FB runs. Of course then, the commander, dfadd loved to drive off and leave me cause I was kind of slow at first, spawning when I was told where and what to spawn. That didn't last long. Learned my lesson quickly.

Anyway, hope to see ya'll some time this week for a few.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

I can fly on the old usual times of old, so 5pm-11pm GMT On Saturday & Sunday providing I am not out with friends etc.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

Here lately I have been gaming nightly.

Did three or four trips to the factory.

I saw forrest was onliine last night but he was playing German so I couldn't say hello. I've also seen two or three other squaddies who I did not know.
ODonovan
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by ODonovan »

Charlie3 wrote:Here lately I have been gaming nightly.

Did three or four trips to the factory.

I saw forrest was onliine last night but he was playing German so I couldn't say hello. I've also seen two or three other squaddies who I did not know.
Are you on the Allied TS server? If not, where do I find you?

-Irish
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

I still need to buy a headset with a mic irish. I havent been using TS since I came back. I will get that at some point.

I don't play every single night. I play around three nights per week. Sometimes I play for an hour, sometimes two, sometimes 10. It's pretty easy to find me when I'm online. If you are a recruited member of the squad you will see my name in the squad tab. If you are not, you could type .hc and see me if i'm in game... or you could type .friends charlie3 and it will show you whenever you are in game and i come online.
ODonovan

Post by ODonovan »

Sweet! I will "friend" you, next time I'm ingame.

By the way, check your local flea market (International, over on 92 in Auburndale?) for headsets with microphones, at the "dollar plus" stores. My wife got a really nice (Chinese made) one for $6.00, stereo with volume control, at an indoor flea market here in Tampa. Just this past week, I went back and bought three more, so my kids and I could use them as well. The only problem is that everyone I hear with them sounds like they have a Chinese accent. :) (kidding) Big Lots also has cheap headset/mic combos for $10 or earbuds with microphones for $5, which would at least get you ingame.

Heck, if you're over this way any time soon, I could give you one of my headsets. I have several spares. :) Do you ever come over by USF?

-Irish
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

ODonovan wrote:Sweet! I will "friend" you, next time I'm ingame.

By the way, check your local flea market (International, over on 92 in Auburndale?) for headsets with microphones, at the "dollar plus" stores. My wife got a really nice (Chinese made) one for $6.00, stereo with volume control, at an indoor flea market here in Tampa. Just this past week, I went back and bought three more, so my kids and I could use them as well. The only problem is that everyone I hear with them sounds like they have a Chinese accent. :) (kidding) Big Lots also has cheap headset/mic combos for $10 or earbuds with microphones for $5, which would at least get you ingame.

Heck, if you're over this way any time soon, I could give you one of my headsets. I have several spares. :) Do you ever come over by USF?

-Irish

Ha!

I'm not broke. I can afford a headset I just have not dedicated any time to getting that done.

Eventually I will remember to buy one while in the store but here lately I have not had much use for it because there was nobody to talk to.
ODonovan

Post by ODonovan »

I didn't figure you were broke. :) I was just thinking of convenient places you might be passing by or already going to, which would have reasonably priced headsets. I wouldn't want you to take extra time when you can just pop in somewhere you're already going to be and have what you need in a minute or two, without getting price gouged.

-Irish
ODonovan

Post by ODonovan »

EVERYONE...

Where are you? I see no one on the Dambusters TS channel, whenever I check.

ts.wwiionline.com:9988 (no password)

-Irish