Europe Trip

Public Forum open to all visitors.
ODonovan
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Europe Trip

Post by ODonovan »

Charlie3 wrote:Dang Caleb... I was in Ireland probably around the same time that you were in Europe. It sounds like you had fun. I have been to most of the places you mentioned and I too wish I could go back.

ODonovon, where do you live in central Florida? I'm in Polk County as is Caleb's parents.

Small world.
Heh... Look under my avatar picture, silly! :) I'm in Tampa...Lutz (pronounced LOOTS), more precisely. I grew up in Lakeland, though (largest city in Polk County, for all you non-Floridians) and went to Lakeland High School and Florida Southern College there. I went to PCC (Polk Communiy College - Winter Haven) for my first year, though. I also worked several jobs in WH. Later in Life, I lived on Havendale Boulevard and then later in Auburndale. :)

I am SO jealous of you going to Ireland, btw. I hope to make it over there at some point, specifically to go to the Clancy Brothers Festival in Carrick-on-Suir (BIG Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem fan here).

-Irish
No one can say I didn't try.
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

ODonovan wrote:
Charlie3 wrote:Dang Caleb... I was in Ireland probably around the same time that you were in Europe. It sounds like you had fun. I have been to most of the places you mentioned and I too wish I could go back.

ODonovon, where do you live in central Florida? I'm in Polk County as is Caleb's parents.

Small world.
Heh... Look under my avatar picture, silly! :) I'm in Tampa...Lutz (pronounced LOOTS), more precisely. I grew up in Lakeland, though (largest city in Polk County, for all you non-Floridians) and went to Lakeland High School and Florida Southern College there. I went to PCC (Polk Communiy College - Winter Haven) for my first year, though. I also worked several jobs in WH. Later in Life, I lived on Havendale Boulevard and then later in Auburndale. :)

I am SO jealous of you going to Ireland, btw. I hope to make it over there at some point, specifically to go to the Clancy Brothers Festival in Carrick-on-Suir (BIG Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem fan here).

-Irish
ah good stuff... my profile says i live in winter haven but i moved to frostproof a couple of years ago

lived in tampa when i was a teenager... graduated from jesuit in 1987

i go to lightning games all the time... maybe i can buy you a ticket or something one of these days
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

small world huh?!
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
tigger6

Post by tigger6 »

Sniper62 wrote:It would ne cool to meet up with some of yall dambusters that liver across the pond too if possible!
I'm sorry sniper, I don't think most pilots on this side of the pond have much in terms of livers.
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

tigger6 wrote:
Sniper62 wrote:It would ne cool to meet up with some of yall dambusters that liver across the pond too if possible!
I'm sorry sniper, I don't think most pilots on this side of the pond have much in terms of livers.
no need for sorrow my friend

that is something we all have in common
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

tigger6 wrote:
haha :P
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV