Campaign He111

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Campaign He111

Post by Sniper62 »

Anyone interested in two weeks worth of free WWIIOL just for the hell of it?

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index ... re-unlocks
We're calling all VETS back to WWII Online as we prepare for the kick-off of Campaign 111. All currently inactive premium accounts will be activated for TWO weeks, free players will receive extensive unlocks (as will our starter accounts). We'll also be hosting a major live event and we want YOU ALL to have a great time in-game with old friends and the new 1.34.10 patch release.

WELCOME BACK SOLDIER

All veteran accounts will be activated and available to play WWII Online premium for the first two weeks of Campaign 111.

SPREAD THE WORD: Help us inform inactive community members to have a maximum number of people returning.
LIVE SERVER OPERATION

Sign up to become apart of our live server operation! This event is designed to have a pre-organized chain of command with an official kick-off date and time, similar to old special events, but in this case on the campaign server. You'll need to "register" by saying which position you'd like on which team.

This event will be streamed live on Twitch.tv to get increased awareness of our game and for community members to watch who can't attend.

PARATROOPERS AVAILABLE FOR ALL

We'll be making available all paratrooper units available for everyone to play this campaign. Expect to see the skies filled up with more chutes raining down.
START ACCOUNT UNLOCKS

Create a mission
Semi-Automatic Rifleman
Mortarman
Tier 1 Tanks
Tier 1 Fighters
Bofors anti-aircraft gun
Trucks (Opel / Bedford / Laffly)
Naval Destroyer
Naval Transport Ship

FREE TO PLAY UNLOCKS

Capturing Facilities
Binoculars
Create a mission
Player Placed Objects
Submachine Guns
Tier 0 Tanks
Trucks (Opel / Bedford / Laffly)
Paratrooper Transport Plane (Ju52 & C47)
Naval Destroyer

We hope you will join us this campaign for an exciting opportunity to show off the game to new players and bring back some old friends. All starter and free to play unlocks will last for the duration of the campaign.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Kizmet
Site Admin

Re: Campaign He111

Post by Kizmet »

I'm down sniper. In the hospital. Give me a buzz when you read this and I'll fill you in. When I get out of here I'll be glad to fly with ya. I need to set up my towing account for kizmet. Can you do that for me? Do you need my password to do it. If so just call me and I'll give it all to you.

I replaced my GTX 580 Classified with a GTX 590 Classified Dual GPU card. I can't wait to see how she plays the game.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

hope everything is alright kiz! im guessing its something to to with your back again? let us know when you get out.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

Out now. It was my galbladder. Had it removed. Real pain. Holler when you can.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Glad you're on the mend Kiz. o7
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"