Fury

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Fury

Post by Sniper62 »

Anyone else go an see Fury?

Good to see a new WW2 movie coming out but i didnt think it was as good as i thought it was going to be...

The basic premiss of the movie was similar to Saving Private Ryan but done with tanks and not as good of a movie when compared. The overall movie was just dark, I'm not sure if it was the theater or the movie its self but when you watch the trailer, its way brighter. Just sucks because there were scenes where you would miss something because of it being so dim.

Other then that, the action was good and from what i could tell, other than a few minor things, the historical stuff looked to be on. It just makes you think what it musta been like for all those guys during WW2.

Oh ya, and there was a pretty cool scene where a hundred or so bombers fly over head and their contrails cover the sky...that was pretty cool.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Airslayr88

Re: Fury

Post by Airslayr88 »

thought about seeing it...prolly outa theatre by now
Commander, 76 Squadron (CAS Brigade)

Check my YouTube! Videos and Add me
http://www.youtube.com/user/Airslayr88
Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: Fury

Post by Sniper62 »

You might be able to find it, its not been that long by now.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV