well thin k im going to come back

Public Forum open to all visitors.
hiiamben

well thin k im going to come back

Post by hiiamben »

Looks like since all the other ww2 games suck ill be coming back, and yes i know im not welcome back in the squad, but see ya clods around, that is the ones that are left.
617 dambusters not just a squad but a game imbalance

Stand up America before it's too late!!
Pegasusbelgar

Re: well thin k im going to come back

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

You didnt try War thunder in realistic or full simulation mode then? or didnt try Cliffs over Dover with the latest Fusion patch?
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
hiiamben

Post by hiiamben »

peg war thunder is too arcadic. you cant drop bombs looking thru a site, you have to fly with a mouse practically cause it sure as hell isnt easy to fly with a stick in that game

Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

hiiamben wrote:peg war thunder is too arcadic. you cant drop bombs looking thru a site, you have to fly with a mouse practically cause it sure as hell isnt easy to fly with a stick in that game
As Usual Your Wrong Again Ben.

Play Realistic, it's called Arcade mode for a reason

You can drop bombs through a site.

I don't use a mouse to fly.

:iconbutt: :iconbutt: :iconFU: :iconFU: :iconjuke: :iconjuke:
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

hiiamben

Post by hiiamben »

yea if you want to call loking thru ur site at a bunch of red dots then yea sure. i have tried it in realistic mode red it isnt real enuf!!

Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Not sure what game your playing Ben. In mine when I look through the sight I can see the buildings at the bases, before I blow them up. I can see what's left after I hit, unless like recently with my upgrade to 6 1000 pounders, the zone is destroyed. :toke:

I think ya need to play War Thunder more.
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Reddog wrote:Not sure what game your playing Ben. In mine when I look through the sight I can see the buildings at the bases, before I blow them up. I can see what's left after I hit, unless like recently with my upgrade to 6 1000 pounders, the zone is destroyed. :toke:

6 1000lbers on a b25?!
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Sniper62 wrote:
Reddog wrote:Not sure what game your playing Ben. In mine when I look through the sight I can see the buildings at the bases, before I blow them up. I can see what's left after I hit, unless like recently with my upgrade to 6 1000 pounders, the zone is destroyed. :toke:

6 1000lbers on a b25?!

Yes. :iconFU:
Pegasus
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

hiiamben wrote:yea if you want to call loking thru ur site at a bunch of red dots then yea sure. i have tried it in realistic mode red it isnt real enuf!!
Last edited by Pegasusbelgar on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pegasus
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Pegasusbelgar wrote:
Sniper62 wrote:

6 1000lbers on a b25?!

Yes. :iconFU:
yall must like spending money on that thing! lol

i got to ticked off with getting saddled up on and taken out by a few shots from a 109/yak in the b25. no effin way it should be that easy for them to take out a b25
Sniper62

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Sniper62 wrote: 6 1000lbers on a b25?!

Nah Ole 25 sits at the A/F. Current ride B17-E maxed out crew and weapons.

B17-E/L or whatever next tier is, I'm about half way too.

S!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Sniper62 wrote:

i got to ticked off with getting saddled up on and taken out by a few shots from a 109/yak in the b25. no effin way it should be that easy for them to take out a b25
Think I spent 14 bucks on them Golden Eagles to get my 17 and get crew trained.

What made me pissed is that when I upgraded to the 17, my 25 lost all it's experience, everything went back to rookie level.
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Reddog wrote:
Sniper62 wrote:

What made me pissed is that when I upgraded to the 17, my 25 lost all it's experience, everything went back to rookie level.
hmmm might be worth 14 bucks...

do you actually stand a chance of surviving longer in the B17? is 6 1000lbers maxed out for the B17?

seems kinda BS if you lose all what you have gotten in the other planes when you upgrade...
Sniper62

Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Sniper62 wrote:
Reddog wrote:
Sniper62 wrote:

hmmm might be worth 14 bucks...

do you actually stand a chance of surviving longer in the B17? is 6 1000lbers maxed out for the B17?

seems kinda BS if you lose all what you have gotten in the other planes when you upgrade...
You survive only if somebody covers ya,like always.

I enjoy the game, not too expensive, graphics are fooking awesome. I wish most times for fighter cover, but if you make that first A/F and get back and land, repair and lift, if you get that far, your side usually wins, and big points when they do.

I see potential here, and it's not even close to being done. If you hadn't noticed when flying you see a faded red marker, that is the ground game, the bright red markers are the bases. I have also read, but not tried, that the ground game is coming along nicely.

So it looks like they are building the pieces to the World War Map, but unlike CRS, have Technology and Money, to maybe do it right, Ala WWIIOL circa 2015.

Sniper I don't really miss the cockpits, I do like all the external views though.

Ben if you play this game in Arcade Mode and Have to use a Mouse to Fly, Your Doing It Wrong.......................

You can piss and moan all you want about it, But I like It.

:iconbutt: :iconbutt: :iconbutt: :iconbutt: :iconbutt:

S!

:toke:

We'll see...
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Well I got 25s and 17E plus like dog I am about half way to the next tier. We really need to get together for a few missions on a weekend.

I also read somewhere that some of the Gaijin staff are huge fans of the system that WW2Online employs, so yes hopefully with World War and the ground war and obviously the naval side of things which will come soon, that this could be the next WW2Online for the future if they have a system to put everything into one persistent universe.
Pegasus