Campaign 100

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Campaign 100

Post by Sniper62 »

Are yall up for anything?

I'm planning on bombing no matter how jacked up they have made everything...

I'm not sure if the RATs have a welcome back program for returning players yet, im sure they will.
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Kizmet
Site Admin

Re: Campaign 100

Post by Kizmet »

I'm all for this. I have talked to several old vets that I have seen around, cometus, cerdip,... and they say that the squads they know of are sending out mass mailings through the forums. I've already asked sniper if it works and we think it does. Hence, I am going to be blasting out a mass email campaign starting this weekend, inviting everyone to come back for the centenial campaign.

Promises to be a lot of fun.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
deffield

Post by deffield »

I'll consider it if they make a cheap package for returning soldiers or something.

Be cool to have one more campaign like the good old days :)
Deffield
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 Sqn "The Dambusters"
------
Axis response to 617 CAS
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

There will be free accounts that have access to everything during the campaign at some times. There is a post on PS about it.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

The Community is getting ready for Campaign 100 and it's time to unveil what the Rats have planned to make this an exciting celebration for everyone. We'll have weekend unlocks, increased experience earnings and exceptional campaign game play being carried out by all of our fans. Squads are reforming specifically for this special occasion, and by all means it is a celebration for the entire WWII Online Community past and present. Come join us for a great time, get in early to rally with your squad and shake the dust off.

CAMPAIGN 100 GAME PLAY

Campaign 100 will be a completely player driven campaign, there will be no special events occurring as this is what most of our players have indicated they'd like to see. So instead to make this a great experience for returning players and our new community members, we're opening some doors to give them a taste of the great equipment and game content we have available.

WEEKEND UNLOCKS FOR FREE PLAYERS

Each weekend we will have an unlock for our free to play customers. The caveat to this is previous week unlocks will follow. This means that if you are in Weekend 2, you will receive the unlocks from Weekend 1, and so on (they keep adding up).

In addition to these unlocks, rank restrictions will be set to their absolute minimum opening up the use of ranked equipment to all ranks.

Campaign 100 Weapon Unlocks!

EXPERIENCE BONUS - PREMIUM & FREE PLAY

Both premium and free play customers will receive increased XP earnings for the following areas.

Capture Facilities: Experience earned in association with capture, guarding or stopping a capture will be increased five (5x) times its normal amount.

Mission Leaders & Mobile Spawns: Mission leaders setting Field Resupply Units (FRU's) will receive a 5x bonus for each player spawning through their MSP/FRU.

UPGRADE TO PREMIUM - UNLOCK ALL

During this Campaign when free players convert to Premium customers, they will be able to access ALL equipment in ALL branches as we'll be removing rank restrictions for these new guys. Usually they'd have to earn rank and have premium but we thought we'd throw them a bone and welcome them as apart of the WWII Online Community who is helping us pave the way forward.

For those of you who fit in this category, be sure to play A LOT during this campaign. With the increased XP earnings that means you can unlock more of those new toys indefinitely much faster.
ANNOUNCEMENT DISTRIBUTION

The Rats will broadcast when Campaign 100 has started to the entire WWII Online player base via our newsletter mail, social media and other platforms.

We need your help to force multiply this message now to our friends back in time. Be sure to rally up with your squads by all means, mass forum e-mail, previous e-mail list, facebook, phone call etc.

RAT CHAT POST CAMPAIGN 100

Heads up, we'll be running another Rat Chat sometime shortly after Campaign 100 concludes to answer some questions and give you some intel on progress we're making. This will be done in similar fashion to our last one with a basic agenda going out first followed by a live Teamspeak discussion. - We'll report more on this after the festivities.

All of us at Cornered Rat Software Salute our Community and welcome returning and new customers. S!
http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index ... n-100-plan
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
hiiamben

Post by hiiamben »

heck i signed up for the 12'99 a month for a year pretty reasonable for me.
617 dambusters not just a squad but a game imbalance

Stand up America before it's too late!!
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

To any dambusters who let their account lapse: i have a second account and if you want to use it to try the game out again, pm me here or in the ps forums and i will provide you with login information.