Merry Christmas!!! Happy New Year!!!! News from DOC

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Reddog
Site Admin

Merry Christmas!!! Happy New Year!!!! News from DOC

Post by Reddog »

Merry Christmas to All,

I hope you have a wonderful time with your families, but don't stuff yourselves and Don't Drink and Drive. LOL !!

Doc's post here:

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index ... -good-one-

But this sounded interesting:

We also saw the advent of Eagletree, our new volunteer DataBase guy ... who's work on the CS&R v2.0 beta has been so excellent. This work is nearing fruition as the production stats package for the game and will also be bearing other newer fruit in the form of achievements, awards and the upcoming squad challenge package which I'll talk about a little later. Basically we are going to unveil an ongoing permanent series of squad challenges that will run within the campaign game and have the intent behind them of strengthening squad roles and participation in the game. With squad stats tracking we will also be able to set up new tools allowing for one off squad events as well. This will be a huge new direction for some of the games development going forwards.

Squad Stats, that sounds good, hoping they flesh it out to have bombing in it. We would need to make sure that 617 was in the lead in that group.

Something maybe to light the Spark back with us.

Been a wild year, this 2013, both "Great" and "Jus Damn". I personally hope for a calmer 2014, we will see.

Have one from me!!!

:iconjuke: :iconjuke: :iconjuke: :iconjuke:

:iconpidu :iconpidu :iconpidu :iconpidu

S!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Pegasusbelgar

Re: Merry Christmas!!! Happy New Year!!!! News from DOC

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Reddog wrote:Something maybe to light the Spark back with us.
Maybe, just maybe!! But no new bombers or even slave bombers to bump up the formations. :(

Miss flying with you guys, hope you have a great Christmas and New Year Reddog and just maybe you find me tucking behind your left wing in the near future. S!
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas!!! Happy New Year!!!! News from DOC

Post by Sniper62 »

now that would be a site to see when peg comes back! :shock:

squad stats is going to be pretty cool, looks like they have a few running already http://stats.playnet.com/squadachievements.php

ps. Merry Christmas everyone!
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV