DayZ

Public Forum open to all visitors.
tigger6

DayZ

Post by tigger6 »

Anyone of you guys playing? I could imagine reddog running around with a double-barrel chasing sheep all day...
Reddog
Site Admin

Re: DayZ

Post by Reddog »

tigger6 wrote:Anyone of you guys playing? I could imagine reddog running around with a double-barrel chasing sheep all day...
Not Me.

But would love to play some Left for Dead2 Online. Need two more with me and Snipples.

S!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

crazy zombies! they all need a good killen

yes, left for dead is some fun stuff! i couldnt believe how well kiz and red did with that game
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
tigger6

Post by tigger6 »

Does left4dead have sheep?
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

War Z MMO is looking more appealing.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
tigger6

Post by tigger6 »

Pegasusbelgar wrote:War Z MMO is looking more appealing.
Did you play DayZ? I'm WarZ will be the "carebear" version, essentially removing the suspense and letting everyone win. It also looks much more arcade with the icons and so on. I really like DayZ, the only problem at this moment are the hackers (which you can keep out if you have a private server).
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

fou8nd this for ppl that want to play it
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/how-to ... stall_dayz
Sniper62

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Sniper62 wrote:found this for ppl that want to play it
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/how-to ... stall_dayz
Sniper62

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

tigger6 wrote:
Pegasusbelgar wrote:War Z MMO is looking more appealing.
Did you play DayZ? I'm WarZ will be the "carebear" version, essentially removing the suspense and letting everyone win. It also looks much more arcade with the icons and so on. I really like DayZ, the only problem at this moment are the hackers (which you can keep out if you have a private server).
Which is why War Z is looking more appealing, those russian hackers are really sucking the life out of Day Z whether you play realism or easymode (for which I have played both). It will be interesting to see how it fairs with proper in-house development which they are doing along with the Arma3 engine I hear.
Ive been on the New york, Chicago and Dallas hardcore? server. Ping was quite respectable from the UK.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
tigger6

Post by tigger6 »

There is a wwiionline dayz server hosted by Joker34: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... .250:2372/

It has good ping from Europe. Also, Vyper is preparing a new passworded Fallujah server, although I'm not a fan of that map at all.

Alternatively, there are (quite hardcore) passworded servers SE01-04: http://zombies.nu/
No hackers there, (need to sign up and after some time you'll get the PW), there are scripts that make a person that
D/Cs stand there for 30 seconds or so so there is no combat logging, no AS50s/L85s, more weapons, Russian heli crash
sites, working parachutes, etc, etc.

I'm sure there are more places like that.
tigger6

Post by tigger6 »

Update. We have a dayz epoch server running, search for Off Topic or go to IP in this link:
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... .234:3408/

Currently the server is password protected, the password is "1958".

Dayz Epoch is a pretty fun mod- there are groups of AI soldiers (good), survivors (good), bandits (bad). We'll implement side missions in some time and one can build bases,
craft items, trade in stuff, fish, farm, do a thousand things not normally possible in dayz.

If TZ comes in, I'll buy him a Golf GTI (comes with a key so nobody can steal it).
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

looks interesting...i might have to give it a try
Sniper62