I have unsubbed again

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Pegasusbelgar

I have unsubbed again

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Sorry guys but I have to unsub again due to the fact that well CRS are not going to go anywhere anytime soon with moving forward with WW2Online.
Production cycles are far too slow.

No new models on the horizon because they have an out dated memory limit.

Can only reskin planes, hence Americans will get the reskin Boston (A-20C)

Far too many chiefs and not enough indians, they seriously need to recruit a proper 3D modeller

War Thunder is around the corner with World War, and we agree how pretty it looks and the variety of planes choices just overwhelms us of planes to fly.

Tired of Devs not giving a direct answer, always skirting around the questions asked (Yes you know who you are).

I love flying with you guys but I rather put my money somewhere where a company is actually doing something useful, I just feel I am kept in the dark about what is coming next, and what is coming in 2 years down the line, need a proper transparency development log for all of us to see what being worked on next i.e. if I could see Clone bombers was coming in the next 6 months then I will stay subbed, I dont want generalisation I want a proper bullet point list of what is coming.
We need fresh new blood into the game and sadly in my honest opinion from being in beta and started playing this game upon release in 2001 I think it is time for DOC to step down. Get fresh new blood into the game and make it exciting wanting you to log in every day rather than just weekends.

Once a Dambuster always a dambuster and will look forward to flying in close formation in heavy bombers when War Thunder is released. Till then I will keep an eye on these forums.

Ill be in the mess hall until my Lancaster is ready. S!
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: I have unsubbed again

Post by Sniper62 »

:(

well dang, we have been wondering where u have been during the weekend. we will keep attendance to your sheep :P

hope war thunder turns out to be what we hope...

S!
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Forrest

Post by Forrest »

Aye, already missing ya Peg! I'm now REALLY hoping WarThunder works out. s!
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Heck create a FTP account and you can be my tailgunner

S!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!