DOC on RDP

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Charlie3

DOC on RDP

Post by Charlie3 »

from the hanger forum on ps:
RDP cycles have ALWAYS been variable

we try to gauge the expected length of a campaign, based on progress across the gameworld in one direction or another, and ensure that all 3 tiers will see action before the campaign ends, but at the same time not arrive in tier 3 so quickly that we get stuck there for an inordinate period of time

(this is a black magic voodoo kind of thing to guess right, because no campaign is the same as any other, 1 might last 2 weeks and another 8 weeks or more)

RDP tiers have NEVER been a fixed length at any time in the games history, so expecting them to last different lengths of time would be normal, rather than not

lol i totally did not know this

even the ahc trainer field manual says rdp bombing affects resupply at fixed rates (it also says those rates change periodically but there is no explaination as to why)

did any of you guys know that the rats arbitrarily change the rdp timers?
Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: DOC on RDP

Post by Sniper62 »

saw it this morning...i dont think the map is moving fast enough to constitute a rushed RDP advancement.

but eh, im no rat

i knew they could change it like you said from time to time and this last change was to advance every 10 days
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV