Rise of Flight Online

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Pegasusbelgar

Rise of Flight Online

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

I know some of us here have this great flight sim and wonder whether those people would be interested in a squad night flying whatever they have available.
Spoke to Sniper the other week and we talked briefly about flying online.

I currently have all the planes but particually would like to do some flying in the Handley Page or Bristol and do the same on one of thier popular servers the same way we do RDP on WW2O.

what you guys think?
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Reddog
Site Admin

Re: Rise of Flight Online

Post by Reddog »

I would like to, but I haven't seen any missions where you would use a HP, they all seem to be fighter matches.

Make us a Bomber mission, Peg... Factories, trains , truck conveys etc...

:iconjuke:
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Reddog wrote:I would like to, but I haven't seen any missions where you would use a HP, they all seem to be fighter matches.

i thought u were doing that...

:lol:
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Sniper62 wrote:
Reddog wrote:I would like to, but I haven't seen any missions where you would use a HP, they all seem to be fighter matches.

Made my Head Hurt!!!

:iconepl.odinghead:

CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Wouldnt know where to start building one. But the syndicate and Hellequin server are their two biggest populated servers currently. I know with the Hellequin server if the Handley is available it is an airstart and the bristol is ground start....But I am pretty sure i saw a mission where the Handley starts from the ground, so need to do some investigating.

With the Syndicate and Les Hellequin server there are missions much like RDP where you bomb the enemy factories and it stops production on the Fokker VIII for a limited time and same goes for the Gotha, it stops Se5a production, but I am not a fan of the airstarts.
Pegasus
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Reddog wrote:
Sniper62 wrote:

Made my Head Hurt!!!

:iconepl.odinghead:

lmao!
Sniper62

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Pegasusbelgar wrote:Wouldnt know where to start building one. But the syndicate and Hellequin server are their two biggest populated servers currently. I know with the Hellequin server if the Handley is available it is an airstart and the bristol is ground start....But I am pretty sure i saw a mission where the Handley starts from the ground, so need to do some investigating.

With the Syndicate and Les Hellequin server there are missions much like RDP where you bomb the enemy factories and it stops production on the Fokker VIII for a limited time and same goes for the Gotha, it stops Se5a production, but I am not a fan of the airstarts.
explain this masta...i logged onto the syndicate server and didnt see anything about the hadley
Sniper62

Airslayr88

Post by Airslayr88 »

so you guys are playing ROF now?
Commander, 76 Squadron (CAS Brigade)

Check my YouTube! Videos and Add me
http://www.youtube.com/user/Airslayr88
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Sniper62 wrote:
Pegasusbelgar wrote:Wouldnt know where to start building one. But the syndicate and Hellequin server are their two biggest populated servers currently. I know with the Hellequin server if the Handley is available it is an airstart and the bristol is ground start....But I am pretty sure i saw a mission where the Handley starts from the ground, so need to do some investigating.

explain this masta...i logged onto the syndicate server and didnt see anything about the hadley

The missions rotate, I just checked both servers and the Les Hellequin server had a mission up where the Gothaa had a ground start. But the allies only had the French Brequet <sp>?
Next mission "Bombing at the Somme" has Handley Page on ground start at the Petit Camon field. So they are there, just chance what mission to enter on.

Mission server info
http://hellequins.net/server/

Pilot stats
http://hellequins.net/server/pilots.php
Pegasus
Airslayr88

Post by Airslayr88 »

so thats a yes?

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Airslayr88 wrote:so you guys are playing ROF now?
we were thinkin about it
Sniper62

Airslayr88

Post by Airslayr88 »

just did my first run with the 400...its a beast pretty accurate though and very forgiving on the sight...not so much on flight controls

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

What servers are you guys on currently? Helle and Syndi both been quiet this weekend.
Pegasus