World of Planes

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Charlie3

Re: World of Planes

Post by Charlie3 »

Caleb, since you are a NSA spy, we know you can keep a secret but if the rats say anything juicy that is bomber related I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say "share what you know in the squad forum!"

As for World of Planes (thought it was called War Thunder or something!) I have B17 and Lancaster rank but I have not played that game in a very long time. I have not been doing much gaming at all here lately... playing poker mostly.

Miss yall tho.
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Charlie3 wrote:Caleb, since you are a NSA spy, we know you can keep a secret but if the rats say anything juicy that is bomber related I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say "share what you know in the squad forum!"

As for World of Planes (thought it was called War Thunder or something!) I have B17 and Lancaster rank but I have not played that game in a very long time. I have not been doing much gaming at all here lately... playing poker mostly.

Miss yall tho.
Yes it is now called War Thunder, thread was made quite some time before they renamed it possibly due to reduce confliction with Wargaming "World of" series.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Charlie3 wrote:Caleb, since you are a NSA spy, we know you can keep a secret but if the rats say anything juicy that is bomber related I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say "share what you know in the squad forum!"

Miss yall tho.
as reddog would say, uhhhhh huh
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Took them long enough.

So all bombers and planes that do not have 3D cockpits, so i assuming the B17, Lancaster, B25 etc. its definately a welcome addition but is it too little too late?

Happy to fly some missions (as the campaigns are persistent battles, not like realistic battles or arcade) one weekend.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Main4ce

Post by Main4ce »

Some of the Plane skins that people have made are preety cool

What do you do think?

Main4ce
XO
RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

Moto: "After me the flood"

Another Happy Bomber!