After me, the flood!

Pegasusbelgar

Re: World of Planes

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Reddog wrote:
Sniper62 wrote:i also lub seeing the pilots legs and arms

:iconwtf: :iconwtf: :iconwtf:

I know right, fookin weirdo! :lol:

As for the ground texture both very different, the one with the lancaster looks very similar to english countryside where the last one seems more French/spanish Med type terrain.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

lol wtf

doesnt anyone else find it cool that you can look down and u see arms and legs puching buttons and turning rudders instead of just and empty seat? i think at adds to the realism
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Sniper62 wrote:lol wtf

doesnt anyone else find it cool that you can look down and u see arms and legs puching buttons and turning rudders instead of just and empty seat? i think at adds to the realism
Yeah riiiiiight Sniper, dont try and back track now its all out in the open. Your lub for male arms and legs are out in the open!! :iconbutt:
Pegasus
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

What if WW2O looked like this?

Pegasus
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Gaijin have released the tech tree for the USSR Planes today.

The following are the fighters and ground attack / Bombers.

Fighters:

Ground attack / Bombers:
Pegasus
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

The Luftwaffe Plane Tree is now released. This might get a few more interest than the Russian Tree above.
My first notable suprise is the FW200, while I am very pleased this has made a flight sim and to by flyable a role as a 4 engine bomber seems alittle suspect as we know it was very successful as a maritime aircraft in the atlantic. I really thought they we were getting the HE-177 when I saw an early alpha version of the list but must of been a typo.
Not sure what the captured tree is about but it clearly shows that the Wellington is there and should be flyable when the british tree is available *fingers cross*.

http://warthunder.com/en/game/releasetree/tree_germany/

Pegasus
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Beta invites have started going out this week, so check your junk mail folder incase you signed up. Will be sorting out a squad invite soon as was promised.
Pegasus
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Pegasusbelgar wrote:Beta invites have started going out this week, so check your junk mail folder incase you signed up. Will be sorting out a squad invite soon as was promised.

Cool
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

British Tree released.

Pegasus
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

War Thunder - Titans of the skies (It has Wellingtons)

Mainly showing visible damage model on bombers. First time I seen a sim that modelled feathered props apart from FSX.

Pegasus
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Pegasusbelgar wrote:War Thunder - Titans of the skies (It has Wellingtons)

Mainly showing visible damage model on bombers. First time I seen a sim that modelled feathered props apart from FSX.
i remember having to feather my props in B-17 Flying Fortress - The Might Eight

its looking good for bombers so far, just havnt saw anything for cockpits yet. most of the vid looked like it could be more toward the dynamic campaign rather that then instant action so that is good. the wellington sure looked sexxeh!
Sniper62

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Forrest

Post by Forrest »

Sniper62 wrote:i remember having to feather my props in B-17 Flying Fortress - The Might Eight
Gawd, I loved the prequel to that game as a kid. It was the spark that got me hooked on WW2.
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Big Update Today downloading 7GB patch (LOL)

Notes from Dev:

Greetings, pilot!

War Thunder is successfully rushing through the beta test stage heading to the long-awaited Open beta. And literally yesterday we deployed a REALLY BIG update to the servers.
It contains loads of exclusively new and intriguingly interesting features. Here’s a sketchy list of the general changes – the new testing content:

· Historical battles. Now you can choose the side. All 5 currently available nations are now unlocked.

· Single missions. This is a new mode presented by a set of missions based on historical events. Single missions can be played in all difficulty modes, including the "Simulator". More missions are unlocked with new reached levels.

· Arcade battles. It’s a new multiplayer game mode. There are two main differences between Arcade and Historical battles:

1. Teams gather planes from all available nations: British Gladiators can team up with Japanese Zeros to fight versus American Corsairs and Soviet I-16s.

2. FM is different. It was made easier for the newcomers to adapt quicker to the overall aviasimulation gameplay. But all technical characteristics of the aircraft still have real values, just like in the historic battles.

· Leveling the crew. The crew (pilots, gunners, and mechanics) now have the opportunity to improve their options.

· Changes in FM and DM. Improvements in physics and visual effects were made.

· Optimization of graphics, together with increasing the detail of levels and planes. If you still have a fps drop, please, send us a bug-report. Generally we count on significant FPS increase.

· Added dozens of new aircraft.

In addition, the Update includes Premium account features (we suggest you to start testing them only at personal request, additional information on payments and wipes can be found here):

1. Simple editor. Setting up the scripted maps with custom control settings, weather conditions, etc.

2. Dynamic campaign. The main objective of them is to capture all or some sectors of the location. All kinds of difficulty settings are available.

3. Historical campaign. Contains two storylines (for the U.S. and Japan) based on events in the Pacific theater of war.

S!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

7Gb?!?! Wtfffff

What do they all think we live in korea/japan?
Sniper62