Sniper62
Site Admin

Get yo...

Post by Sniper62 »

arses in some motha flippen bombas!

its the beginning of a map dammit!
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Reddog
Site Admin

Re: Get yo...

Post by Reddog »

Waitin on ya
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Campaign 69 just started!

im planning on being on tomorrow at the usual time! around 1pm est
Sniper62

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Jus fugg. thought the blennie torpedo bomber this weekend. Dang
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Reddog wrote:Jus fugg. thought the blennie torpedo bomber this weekend. Dang
lol screw that!

i tryed it lastnight

First Run:
Fying as fast as the little bugger could fly 10ft off the tips of the ocean a EDD in my sights ready to drop! *presses the bomb release button*...*presses the bomb release button again*...*presses the bomb release button AGAIN* crap! by that time i had full guns from the EDD trained on me and i was a flame as i flew over the EDD

Second Run:
I decided to check how slow and at what alt u could drop the torp...flying deck level and slow as a mofo, 140mph to be exact! i finally make it to tgt with the EDD in my sights, but this time its on fire already but i decide to drop a torp anyway. 0% throttle, rudder wiggle. 140mph Torp Away!... i climbed away watching the little torp heading for tgt, i noticed the EDD was starting to roll...crap then 5 sec before inpact it slipped beneath the waves....WTF!

then i gave up lol
Sniper62

Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Noob
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

tigger6

Post by tigger6 »

We might, theoretically ... possibly... be flying axis this campaign. I hope all the RAF folk finds it a fair trade for not griefing their spitfires for many a campaign!
Apauc

Post by Apauc »

tigger6 wrote:We might, theoretically ... possibly... be flying axis this campaign. I hope all the RAF folk finds it a fair trade for not griefing their spitfires for many a campaign!
Curse you for shooting me up! I was just taking out your friend and you had to damage my engine.
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

I would love the Blenhiem torp bomber to be in game continous. I would come back just for that.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
tigger6

Post by tigger6 »

Apauc wrote:
tigger6 wrote:We might, theoretically ... possibly... be flying axis this campaign. I hope all the RAF folk finds it a fair trade for not griefing their spitfires for many a campaign!
Curse you for shooting me up! I was just taking out your friend and you had to damage my engine.
That was "dude". He did a pretty good job not getting killed and finding you. I thought you must be dead seeing the 20mm explosions so I stopped firing, this is happening to me a lot.. I actually searched for you on the way back, you were so slow that I thought you are a fighter trying to find a fight, had I seen you I'd probably have let you go :D
Apauc

Post by Apauc »

tigger6 wrote:
Apauc wrote:
That was "dude". He did a pretty good job not getting killed and finding you. I thought you must be dead seeing the 20mm explosions so I stopped firing, this is happening to me a lot.. I actually searched for you on the way back, you were so slow that I thought you are a fighter trying to find a fight, had I seen you I'd probably have let you go :D
Well curse that Duke. He knocked out my engine to just 40 boost. I taxiied to 10km from a town which was at least 60 kilometers from where I landed. Damn that mrcheapydd for killing me! He has no chivalry!!
tigger6

Post by tigger6 »

nocked out my engine to just 40 boost. I taxiied to 10km from a town which was at least 60 kilometers from where I landed. Damn that mrcheapydd for killing me! He has no chivalry!![/quote]

He was the one that you were trying to get, I came from behind. You actually taxied on the ground? That's awesome