Rednecks Do Live in Canada

Public Forum open to all visitors.
mevan

Rednecks Do Live in Canada

Post by mevan »

*********************Earthing************************

After about an hour battle royal to get our daughter( 7 yo going on 42) into the bathroom upstairs for a bath, my wife (Mrs Mevan :prayer: ) started takin off her clothes. :shock:

"'What are you doing" I said with a tone of the man of the house.

Git ooout of hur this is Earthing *swat to Mevan's head with a scrub brush* ( in formal english translations; "Please dear your lovely daughter and I would like some time together, hehe, you know a mother daughter thing love, please remove yourselve from the tub room, 'this is our thing'"

Gawd women!
RAF CO Retired.
Mako

Post by Mako »

Wait what?!
trevor8

Post by trevor8 »

mako...do you have the same jaw drop and eye boggle like me? somthing like this?? :shock: with a little of this? 8)
<S>!

Firefighter/Military Police
Trevor A. Abney
"Trevor8"
ImageImage
mevan

Post by mevan »

My stab at humor when I was pissed the other night did not come out right! *Mental Note Do Not post Drunk* LOL
RAF CO Retired.
Mako

Post by Mako »

i realllyyy dont think i translated it right so i had to ask lol. "wife daughter we live in the woods we're rednecks taking bath having fun...." hahhahahah
mevan

Post by mevan »

Logan was a bear and we where trying to get her into the tub. I was told to get out after we got her into bathroom. Mrs Mevan told me to get out of the bathroom and she said this is " Our Thing " it sounded like Earthing and I made a submission ot the Redneck dictionary
RAF CO Retired.