Dead Catholic Girls

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Kizmet
Site Admin

Dead Catholic Girls

Post by Kizmet »

A train hits a bus filled with Catholic school girls and they all perish.

They are in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates when St. Peter asks the first girl, "Tiffany, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?"

She giggles and shlyly! replies "well, I once thouched the head of one with the tip of my finger."

St. Peter says, "Okay, dip the tip of your finger in the Holy Water and pass through the gate."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question "Jennifer, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?"

The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well, once I fondled and stroked one." St. Peter says "Okay, dip your whole hand in the Holy Water and pass through the gate."

All of a sudden, there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls. One girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front, St. Peter says, "Lisa! What seems to be the rush?"

The girl replies, "If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy Water, I want to do it before Jessica sticks her ass in it."
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Selest

Post by Selest »

AH HA HA HA :lol:

Not many things make me laugh out loud, but this did!

Nice one Kizmet!

Selest :D
trevor8

Post by trevor8 »

wow...had to show that one to the friends and family...everyone loves it....first time iv ever heard it.
<S>!

Firefighter/Military Police
Trevor A. Abney
"Trevor8"
ImageImage