sry not ben ben playin much had an accident

Public Forum open to all visitors.
jakenick

sry not ben ben playin much had an accident

Post by jakenick »

uhh sry i havent ben playin to much lately i have had alot of trouble at school this one kid sprained my ankle hes in yr 11 im in yr7 i have to put up with alot of older kids because im on high school side just saying if anybody is wonderin why i dont play that much but still after school i still play a bit but its kinda hard to play when i get a sprained ankle or if i get beated up by multiple older students but i need to be thinking of the axis bullying us hehe but if i had a stuart or a crusader at school that would be beter hehehehe............DAMBUSTERS RULE!!!! :D FOREVER
Last edited by jakenick on Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters

FuelPump

Post by FuelPump »

What's the story Jake? Year 11 kids picking on a grade 7 kid??? Little scumbags! :roll:
Next time I come over we're going to go down the army surplus shop and get you that Crusader tank mate. If they're out of Crusaders, we'll just have to get you a Mattie, but they'll probably be able to outrun you on their bikes.
Don't worry, we'll sort them out...
Fuelpump
RAAF
617 Squadron

jakenick

Post by jakenick »

yeah i dont understand my sistrs friendds all year11s keep pickin on me and i have a sprained ankle now i have to use crutches it hurts like hell but i did go to a army surplus a yr ago and i ot som weapons from pakistan not gunsbut a cool knife its realy flash and also i saw thr for 275 $ som camo gear but that crusader idea was a good one yeah hehe but its hard also to play im not sure how long ago u typed that message but its round 9 to 8:30 at moment just saying since if u want to type me back to answer siince i cant ring u yeah and my sistas friend lauren is on typing to her friends in this typin thing not on ww2ol all day but thrs that kid who sprained my ankle his names kim and thrs alot of othrs like neno josh and more kids who pick on me teachers r wonderin why me why they pick on me my teacher is organising a thing so they have to get my lunch and i have to stay in classroom stuff like that its realy bad :cry: :cry: yeah but once my foot is fixed my friend and i (dylan his name) are gonna complete that trench out back yeah were gonna make it bigger and connect the tunnel network its realy cool and dylan is getting ww2online hes great at these kinda games so i told him to get it and hes gettin broadband and the game and its prety cool except since the othrs are pickin on me but im still alright but thrs a good side if i cant walk good that =noschool no school =moregametime so thrs good and bad but thats if i get a day off then i can still play game with dambusters!!. :D
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters

Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

Forgive me for saying this but I actually thought that was funny as shat.

I keep picturing Jake the Mouse digging trenches in the backyard with his friend Dylan, wearing camo from the surplus store, digging his way to the bullies so he can bitch slap them with some secret plan.

Bullys suck. In America we have a word called clique. Each school has a bunch of cliques (kids who group up together). Ya got your bullies, the preps, the drug heads, skaters, nerds...

School is always gonna be like that.

Sucks Jake but as long as you have a good head on your shoulders, you will be okay.

Now go whack that f'er with your crutch!
jakenick

Post by jakenick »

yknow thr is a group of kids in my school like the cliques ill say em all my cousin cameron lewis adam schoderberg jakc shoderberg i think james edwrds adam edwards and zac einerstein bobbie somthing hes mostly english same as this other kid named dean yeah thr like the clicks or whatever but half the group are blody gay idiots not my cousin but theyre wearin fake nails and paintin themm and sayin its new fashion for boys thats plain weird and stupid but realy ive got a trench and its huge its like the real thing and yknow how u guys all get pictures and write there names on it if u could tell me how to do that i can get a piccture and put it on there and tell who is who if youd tell me fuelppump or charlie :D
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters

Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

You need a digital camera or a scanner first Jake.

Ask Simon to take some pictures - I'm sure he has one sitting around.
jakenick

Post by jakenick »

ive got digitalcam and scanner charlie so thats great
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters

jakenick

Post by jakenick »

my mum and my sister has worked on getting pictures on computer before with digital but i dont know how to get them to ww2online
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters

FuelPump

Post by FuelPump »

Yeah Charlie, Jake has dug a trench out in the back yard, he and his mates play armies. Nick cut him out some M16's and AK47's from MDF sheet, and they defend the house from terrorist attack, it's pretty cool. :lol: The trench has a pillbox etc.
He's got a full set of South Vietnamese ARVN tiger stripe camo (they brought it back from Vietnam a few months back, his mate got a set too).

Jake next time you see girly-boy Kim, tell him you really like his nail polish, it complements his pretty eyes. Tell him you know a beautitian who can do wonders with a bit of foundation and mascara, and tell him to look in the Yellow Pages for "New You" girly-boy beauty therapy, and sex change clinic in Joondalup.
Also tell him you heard that Michael Jackson is looking for a new room-mate, if Kim is quick, he might get the job.
Let him know that the Gay Mardi-Gras in Sydney is booking out quickly, and Kim will have to start saving his "rent-boy" money now, if he wants to get over there.
Say "I don't have a problem with you being gay", but ask him not to take his frustration out on you just because nobody wants to pack his fudge.
Let your sister know you saw Kim on the bus with his hand down his pants reading a copy of "Macho Pride" magazine, and drooling over a foldout picture of "Mr. March".

WARNING: After that, you may end up with more busted ankles, and/or black eyes.
Fuelpump
RAAF
617 Squadron

Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

Or go to school all cammo'd up with your fake M-16!
jakenick

Post by jakenick »

seriosuly charlie if u were like say down a street looking at a adult with those guns u would run :D
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters

jakenick

Post by jakenick »

they look prety realistic those ak47s we have but them M16s are still good not as realistic tho :D yeah i got a buncha medals 2 when i came back from nam (i went to vietnam for holiday) i promoted my friend with a cool medal :D and gave him one of those jakcets americans wear in war movies to put ammo and stuff on and also a full suit of that tigr camo and this weekend we were planin to make trench bigger and hhave more tunnelsystem goin through dylan has the plans but since i got a sprained ankle all we can do is play or the army men in packs or even just chess yknow in malaysia i got a illegal toy it is a large tank for kids but it shoots BB bullets and it can do anything a normal tank can the people at airlines were lookin through xray thingie and thoughht they were foam how lucky was that?? weve made lots of guns me and dylan i think his fav war would be probly ww1 but he thinks ww2 is awesome too yknow me and dylan are good computer buddies like nick we can complete any war game ever made as long as its multiplayer so we can both play heyy charlie u heard of a game called brothers in arms ths 2 games of em 1 and 2 i read inmagasine that it was the worlds hardest and realistic game i completed number 2 in 4 or 3 days dylan completed his in not long either and on number 1 it took bit longer but brothrs in arms is like the easiest and nonrealistic commpared to this but ww2ol is best ive played and ive played millions of computr ps1 ps2 games and nintendo and xbox :D
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters

Mako

Post by Mako »

Jake. Drop the camo's bud and go with the lines that fuel suggested. I know the kind of kids your talking about. Its not just an australian thing trust me, but it something new that came in after I got out I guess. The girlfriends sisters were telling me about the "emo's" at school, of course I was thinking of emu's but the disription they gave is the same one you said above. I dunno where it came from, jeez when I was your age we all wore baggy pants and such cuz the hip-hop thing just came on the scene. Funny stuff when I think about it, I dont understand the gay "metro" trend you see these days though with the highschoolers. Funny they try to act tough around you, so what if your 11. Go in swinging and biting you'll probably break one of their nails and they'll run lol. :D
FuelPump

Post by FuelPump »

Heehee Mako... I can just see it...
Jake goes in swinging and the big tough 16 year old goes running off home crying because he split a nail. Next he gets out a tub of chocolate ice-cream and a tissue to wipe the tears while he watches "Days of our Lives". LMAO
Fuelpump
RAAF
617 Squadron

jakenick

Post by jakenick »

yeh that wouldve ben an idea when i hadnt had an sprained ankle xmako
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters