I HATE THOSE DAM ENMY ARTILERY

Public Forum open to all visitors.
jakenick

I HATE THOSE DAM ENMY ARTILERY

Post by jakenick »

What im going to complain about is bloody enmy atguns n aaguns has anyone noticed u can shoot a artilery gun crew members 5 times in each crew i oneday was really close to town and i was about to cap the whole dam thing but what i found was a enmy atgun and i shot both crewmembers in head 5 times each and still i aited and guess what it setup and i was confused??? and the turret kept turnin round i shot him again then ran to town but that last shot got ei aware and all that work trying to get right inside town all enmys where at opposite side i failed god dam ei snipr in a window was shootin at me and i died if it wasnt for that atgun i wouldve helped the allies without losing buger all tanks or soldiers i dint even got kil for that atgun its hapened to me before but that was the worst :x
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters

Ithica

Post by Ithica »

Thats it man have a good cry. Just let it all out, there ya go. Thats right......................................................................ok thats enough.
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

There is a bug in all at aaa gun crew kills now. It is known by CRS. I've heard rumors that if you go behind them and shoot them in the butt, no kidding here, that you'll get a kill. Unsure cause I've never shot one in the ass, however, I've shot at many times from the front and not gotten the kill with a rifle. The other night when the dambusters were at aachen af, I unloaded 5 clips from my lmg into an 88 before the damn thing died.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
jakenick

Post by jakenick »

yeah youre right kizmet shot every side of his head and i did same thing with lmg when i went on fb mission i used 5 bullets for each guy on the atgun its a bugger :( but the asss?? thats a prety unusual trick yeah thx for telin me :D
Jakenick
Pilot Officer
617 Squadron Dambusters