Sniper

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Vonwiggle

Sniper

Post by Vonwiggle »

Finaly found a forum to yell at you when you kill me next. its been a while since we last met (which is sorta good...) but i hope to meet you again so i can atleast maybe get a shot at making it what? 5-1 LOL

S!
Luftflotte III JG2 CO

Mako

Re: Sniper

Post by Mako »

oh who let this guy in here :P

Think you and me went at it a couple times last week von. I seem to recall getting drag and bagged by about 5 190's east of wavre then bounced and de-winged by a lone 109 in my next sortie. Course I got ya back on the run after that lol :D

S!
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

S! von

hey buddy ole pal where ya been lately? havent saw ya on the ole kill list lately :lol:

well you know where i am at the begining of the maps, so if ur lookin for revenge you know where to go to get pwnd :twisted:

looking forward to the next time we meet...

S!
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
mevan

Post by mevan »

Sniper you havent seen Him? Jeebus every time I turn-around the bastage is putting rounds into me.

No move along.
RAF CO Retired.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

LAST MEETING

Sgt Maj Vonwiggl DE Air Force 4 0 4.00 Sep 19 19:10

nope havent saw him in awhile lol
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Vonwiggle

Post by Vonwiggle »

Mako

Yeh that was crazy...it was me, okill and some other guy. it was soo hard to keep that stupid 190 from floppn into the dirt at those speeds...then as i run out of guns and start disengage i see you turning and you break off my wing :(..but i caught yah later at about 5k ;)...then got pwned chasen that 520 on the deck. when i saw it was you i was like "SOB!"

Mevan

hehe i keep meeting you in the worst circumstances. i always got a few guys on my 6 then see you just gettn into the battle or catch yah off gaurd. the best one tho was hittn your ammo or bomb over temse ;)

Sniper

yeh its been way to long. ill never let you live down 1 of those kills. first sortie in an F and that h81 was MINE...then i see you and crap legs, arms, torso, thumbs and other appendages and blown to crap. no kill on the ditchn 81 either :(.

anyways S! guys hope to see yah in game some time.
Luftflotte III JG2 CO

Tzulscha

Post by Tzulscha »

Vonwiggle?! WTF you shot me down you bastard! You know yer not allowed to shoot down 617 guys doncha?!

Good shot btw, 'Crew one hit in head' black....
Vonwiggle

Post by Vonwiggle »

S! tzulscha

I dont remember the encounter but im sure i had a bit of luck in my favor.

LAST MEETING
Maj Gen Mevan UK Air Force 4 0 4.00 Oct 14 19:54

Hey mevan good fight again over tourc/roubaix. How the hell did you keep your plane up that long!? i got some lead shots and thought you were dead stick but no? anyways when i sent my last burst you dissapeared so i figured you must have bled out. I figure as the front closes we shall all run into each other more!

S! look forward to then.
Luftflotte III JG2 CO

mevan

Post by mevan »

DAM U. LOL. Man we have had some great battles. Your defections shots are spot on. I think most of our battle have been 5 mins or more.

S! Bastage :P
RAF CO Retired.